To get free latest updates, just sign up here
Colie Hoffman is a copyeditor by day and poet by night living in New York's Hudson Valley. Her poems have appeared or are forthcoming in Sixth Finch, TYPO, Blood Orange Review, and elsewhere. Thanks to a grant from the M Literary Residency, she spent last winter working on her first book at Sangam House in Bangalore, India.
View all contributions by Colie Hoffman
Poem of the Week
- Poetry Fix, Episode 20: Weldon Kees
- Poetry Fix, Episode 19: Thomas Lux
- Poetry Fix, Episode 18: More Milosz
- Poetry Fix, Episode 17: Milosz
- Poetry Fix Episode 16: Heather McHugh
- Poetry Fix Episode 15: Transtromer
- Poetry Fix, Episodes 13 & 14: Mary Oliver and Keats
- Poetry Fix, Episode 12: Baseball Haiku
- Poetry Fix Episode 11: Terrence Hayes
- Poetry Fix Episode 10: William Matthews
Sign up to our Newsletter!
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.