Mary Karr and Christopher Robinson discuss Heather McHugh’s poem “I Knew I’d Sing.”
Poetry Fix Episode 16: Heather McHugh
To get free latest updates, just sign up here
Christopher Robinson's debut novel, War of the Encyclopaedists, co-authored with Gavin Kovite, will be published by Scribner in 2015. You can find his work in The Missouri Review, Alaska Quarterly Review, Southern Review, Kenyon Review, Nimrod, McSweeney’s Online, and elsewhere. He is a recipient of fellowships from the MacDowell Colony, the Millay Colony, Bread Loaf, and the Djerassi Resident Artist program. He has been a finalist for numerous prizes, including the Ruth Lilly Fellowship and the Yale Younger Poets Prize.
View all contributions by Chris Robinson
Poem of the Week
- Poetry Fix, Episode 20: Weldon Kees
- Poetry Fix, Episode 19: Thomas Lux
- Poetry Fix, Episode 18: More Milosz
- Poetry Fix, Episode 17: Milosz
- Poetry Fix Episode 16: Heather McHugh
- Poetry Fix Episode 15: Transtromer
- Poetry Fix, Episodes 13 & 14: Mary Oliver and Keats
- Poetry Fix, Episode 12: Baseball Haiku
- Poetry Fix Episode 11: Terrence Hayes
- Poetry Fix Episode 10: William Matthews
Sign up to our Newsletter!
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter.